Sunday, October 12, 2008

my 1st ever blog…mai..mai baca….

its has been 23 years and i havent had any chance to say wut really inside my mind. its not really my way to write o tell my own opinion to public…usually i just keep it to myself(pemendam rasa hati rupenye…hehe)…one of the reason why i dont write is my english sux….even now pun,i feel like ive made mistakes….but every1 does…so wut the hell….another reason,maybe bcoz im a bit pemalu…alot ppl say dat…"tgk mayon tu…pemalu…sopan je..tentu diminati oleh mak2 utk bakal menantu"…..hahahaha….but in last few weeks,ive been chatting with a superduper cute lil blogger(thanx kamu!!!really hope ull be d 1st 1 to read this). she advised me to write my own blog. and she said dont be shy to make mistakes and blog doesnt hav to be in english…so i go with rojak!!!!!

YOU'RE DAT CUTE LIL' BLOGGER

Many stuff to tell after i know i can write…hehe….but im damn confident dat most of my writing will be rubbish/tahi/expired food...maybe a few can be inspiring...n im happy to share my life story with others..hopefully every1 can enjoy it.
First of all i would like to thank my closest friends for being beside me for so long….u guys r da best!!!i wont trade u guys with d whole money in this world combined….ow,n just a reminder to all…please do appreciate ur friend…coz if they gone n u r alone,damn boring…mcm hantu je….nobody cares bout u….then later u will slowly talk to meja,kerusi,ur bujang food,….hav fight with ur own pillow….can go dat crazy u know….seram2… so nothing much i wanna say in my first ever blog…..but later if i have sumthing inside my mind,ill definitely write it down…ow,n if there any grammar mistakes ke,wording ke,just let me know ah…k?….mesti ade la tu…chow2….

1 comment:

Syafiqah said...

gee... I wonder who that cute lil blogger is.hehehe:PP