Monday, October 13, 2008

new life inside C-3A-22

halu….here me again….alone inside my bujang house(C-3A-22 is d house no…come visit us lorh..).other’s gone.aman n amin went to fly a big 737.n wong…ha…dunno..where is dat guy???ow,actually those are my housemate.great guys.we got alot in common.we r lazy,nvr wash our dishes,love instant mee(ruski tomyam sedap…go to jusco n buy 1…coz giant doesnt sell it),n much more la.ow,we just bought a washer machine.auto beb.cost us 1 month gaji.but it is satisfied.so now we dont have to crawl down to dobi downstair to wash our clothes.also its too expensive.10 for few kgs.but now just few buttons n walla.can go sleep lg b4 washing done.haha.but sumtime 1 week pun baru basuh baju.pemalas kan we all.haha. living on my own really make me independent.is it?no la.independent is for ppl who dont need friends.me?i learn alot how to survive.before i dont need to think about bills,house rent,money for family,but now all had come…selambak je.then have to think about dividing gaji for all. minyak,groceries,even food pun has to be catur.i love eating kot.how can i arrange my food.if today eat gud food,tomorrow megi je…huhu..sad thing.n funny thing is dis is only my 1st month.haha.lama2 lg teruk kot.adoi…n ppl said dats life.guess wut?i dont want it to be dat way.hopefully ill b rich by 30.how?all figured.tapi xmo bgtau.afraid it might not go well n ppl will call me mat jenin.hehe. so now i wanna go watch drillbit…ppl said funny…we just see how it goes.ow,im watching it alone.please sumbody company me.kang aku ckp ngan kerusi kang ni…hahaha…so da….enjoy our life everyone!!!!

1 comment:

M.haiza said...

can you teel me what's your plan?rich?can u be more specific?erm i think as engineer u can't be a millionaire before 30 except you have plan for "sumthing"