Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WORK LIFE!!!!!

hye people.
im not really in a mood to write but since ive got nothing to do at my office, ive decided to write. well, wut im gonna say here is just my experience after my 1st 5month working at bridgestone. ow,before that, i wanna make it clear for everyone. im working for a factory dat produce SPOUNGE. so stop asking me for any new tyre, spare tyre, discount for 4 pieces tyres...i cant get those for u...or i can? im not sure...never ask my colleagues if my company can give tyres to employees.
anyway, about my work here, its not dat hard, means i can coop with all the stuff but sadly, 90% has nothing to do my study. i learned bout automotive and i ended up at spounge factory. the whole new thing. n i cant really stand it when Aman called me SPOUNGEBOY or ABG SEPAN.HANGIN AKU!!!! here, my work as an engineer is quoting a cost for product requested by our customer. it's just a simple math calculation and need sum creativity. n this month ive to learned all about making spounge.n this is the hardest part.i have to remember all the grades. yup,spounge is not just 1 type of spounge. they have various types, divided by its density, colour, polyol base(ow,polyol is 1 of 2 major chemical parts for spounge making), and many more la...see,its hard..cant remember pon...hahaha. n not just dat, ive to learn a lot more bout all related machines since im a MECHANICAL student...they will be like "ow,u r mechanical student, u should know this machine...fix it".like hell i know how to fix.i only know how to sleep la...hehe...shit!!!i shouldnt say im a mechy student.i should say im an engineering student.so they wont class me.suprisingly, i know nothing bout most of these machines...dat shows me how much i didnt learn when i was at UTM. i play alot,sleep alot. so to my fellow friends, dont waste ur time at uni watching TV series,movies,and pretend to be the character(RUMATE aku wat!!!hahahaha)....u will be frustrated when u kow u cant do or remember anything dat uve learned. feel like wasting 4 years of ur time.but this prob wont stop me.i will figtht to my last breath to become the most powerful spounge maker in this world...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!(gelak HANTU!!!)....
another thing bout my work is the travel distance.its so far away.damn tired lor.its about 30mins. n its not 30 mins of very smooth,slow ride. its 30mins of demon speed ride. dats far!!! n i couldnt imagine the danger dat i encounter everyday. with all the big2 lorry and truck. they wont even care bout us, motocyclist...if u blocking their way,u'll definitely be honked. its f**ing loud...can make u shit ur pant...adoi!!!! this prob wont be happening if that lying bastard start telling the truth and give me my car....its 2 months already...n i cant see even a glance of my beautiful JANE(ow,dats my car's name).huhu.1 thing bout car salesperson.they are not capable on telling the truth.all the words come out from their smelly mouth are bullshit!!!!hoooiiii...marah tol!!!!
dah lah...im tired of writing. actually, i have to go. its 5.30. time to go home. dats the only good thing bout working. to know dat u r going home after d end of the day!!!!penat tau keje!!!(macam wat keje!!!hahahah)...adios everyone...ow,any grammar mistake,comment nah...daaaaaaa....

2 comments:

Syafiqah said...

ABANG SEPAN!!!
hehe..:P

Irfan Shai said...

beautiful jane eh? batang hidung pun tak nampak lagi, ape cite?! =P